Friday, April 20, 2012

Hair dye and cut 911- Please Help!?

I love my hair right now but i want to do something different, no be lke all the other girls in my class. I have cut my hair short before and it looked really cute but i have decided that i want to grow it out this time. Its a hazelnut with red and blonde streaks that are suttle and really compliment my face, My skin tone is olive and i have brown eyes. I was thinking about going more blonde with a beach blonde with more of a suttle blonde and red and brown to compliment my face...I have a oval/heart shaped face.



If you have any suggestions on how i should cut/dye please let me know.



Oh and i also have bangs that swoop to the left side of my face.



Hair dye and cut 911- Please Help!?

Blue Black looks good on everyone.



Dye black then put blue dye in with the black for the last 5 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment