Thursday, April 26, 2012

Kool aid hair dye? How to make it?

Okay, in about a week, I have a play. I need burgandyish colored hair. The wig I was going to use went down in a fire and there's not enough time to order a new one.



The reason why I was wearing a wig in the first place is because my hair is so damaged from dye, that it would severly break off if I dyed it burgandy.



My hair color right now is med. brown. Would the koolaid hairdye work for me to go to burgandy?



If so, how do I make it?



Kool aid hair dye? How to make it?

this is old school hair dying alot of women did it in the 60's 70's and as I remember the 80's its safe and washes out with every wash its like a rinse you have to make a thick paste of it just two packs of red kol aid and a little bit of water and let that sit in your hair for about 30-45 min then rinse out and condition



Kool aid hair dye? How to make it?

ive done this before i mixed conditioner with the kool aid to make a paste then applied it let it sit in the hair for 30 with a plastic cap under the drier then rinsed it out and there was my burgundy. Report It



Kool aid hair dye? How to make it?

I'm not sure how to make it but a girl I knew used it once and it got all over the place. Like it didn't stay in her hair and it looked horrible. She had it all over her shirt and pants. I don't think you should use kool-aid. They have temporary dyes that shouldn't damage your hair so much. They wash out after a few shampooings. Good luck. =)



Kool aid hair dye? How to make it?

No, kool-aid doesnt work at all. And you would have to bleach it first. Use some of that temporary foam dye. I think its called loreal color pulse. It doesnt damage your hair.



Kool aid hair dye? How to make it?

There was this one "goth" chick that tried to dye her hair blue with Koolaid, I guess she went to bed, woke up with blue on the sides of her face and on her hands.



You can try it just don't touch anything. But since you're going to be seen in public with it, don't, not worth the embarrassment.



Go with a dye that will come out in a few washes.

No comments:

Post a Comment