Friday, April 27, 2012

Home-made hair dye?

ok so i want my hair to be all different colrs and im only thirteen so i cant drive and i dont have any money to go get my hair done. my hair is blonde and shoulder length, and ive used markers before. it worked really well, but i used them all up and they washed out the first time i showered. so if anyone had any ideas on how to make hair dye using stuff you already have at home, please let me know.



p.s. does kool aid work? i can tell my mom to get it next time she goes to the store, and also please dont say to use hydrogen peroxide. i tried it and it didnt do anything



Home-made hair dye?

kool-aid does work it takes forever to get out though like months strong black tea works too!



Home-made hair dye?

any type of bleach



Home-made hair dye?

ur mom is going to get mad



Home-made hair dye?

If you like having hair you will never use a home-made hair dye.



Home-made hair dye?

I used lemon juice when I was your age. Soaked my hair in it and got lots of sun (summer or hot climate), lightened and brought out highlights.



Home-made hair dye?

Since you have the ability to be online why dont you access some hairdresser sites and see if you could purchase online the products that you need. You really dont want to damage your hair by using things that are not designed to be used and the damage done in the end would cost you more.



Home-made hair dye?

I wouldn't suggest using anything "home-made". In fact, I wouldn't suggest using anything at all. It damages your hair. My sister and mother dyed their hair, and they have lost a lot of it during showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment