Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hair dye help? :) thanks.?

i want to dye my hair tomorrow. im getting it at walmart. so what brand should i get? i want a dark dark brown, almost black. help please. (: i also have somewhat damaged hair so i need something that will nourish it or whatever.



Hair dye help? :) thanks.?

Get Garnier, it is good color and smells good



Hair dye help? :) thanks.?

garnier or revlon



Hair dye help? :) thanks.?

hey I like feria %26amp; garnier ! both do a good job !



Hair dye help? :) thanks.?

I like L'Oreal Feria in espresso. You should purchase some deep conditioning treatments for damaged hair too. I like Pantene.



Hair dye help? :) thanks.?

Get garnier. I would go to their website for their colors. Expresso would be nice, and the conditioners would help. If you hair is really damaged I would wait and go to a proffessional colorist.



Hair dye help? :) thanks.?

Hi! I use Preference by Lo'real. It has conditioners in it and I like the texture of my hair afterward. A little advice about darker colors - don't go too much darker than your natural color. It will look artificial and may wash out your skin tone making you look pale.

No comments:

Post a Comment