Friday, April 27, 2012

Dos spray on hair dye stain sometimes? How powerful is it? Will it kill my hair?

I am thinking about using a spray on dye for a cosplay. My hair is about a medium brown leaning more towards dark brown and is down to my butt. I am thinking about turning it bright pink. Will a spray on do that for me? Does it cover the whole hair or just the top layer? Does it chunk up in your hair? Does it damage your hair to bad? Does it rub off on clothes? Will it wash out easy in one or two washs like it claims? If you know anything better that washs out in one or two washs leaving no stains feel free to tell me!



Dos spray on hair dye stain sometimes? How powerful is it? Will it kill my hair?

It does rub off on clothes if it touches then, it will also rub off on your hand. It will not damage your hair but it will make it stiff like hairspray until you wash it out. It usually only takes one wash to remove it. I would get a semi permanent color gel... It takes more washes but it doesn't rub out or stiffen hair...



Dos spray on hair dye stain sometimes? How powerful is it? Will it kill my hair?

No it will not, because it's no pigment implant or no other harsh chemicals. When you wash your hair, it will wash right out. It will also rub onto your clothes if it's not dry.



It's just a quick cover up

No comments:

Post a Comment