Friday, April 20, 2012

RAW hair dye in Candy Pink; HELP.?

Okay, so i have like, black hair.



And for Valentine's Day, i want to add pink streaks to my bangs, the bottom/underneath of my hair, and streaks on top.



But not a lot of streaks, just a few here and there.



This is my first time, and i'm totally lost.



Should i get the RAW hair dye or go for something else?



i don't want anything permanent, i just want something that lasts a few weeks.



But gives me my natural hair color after a few washes[:



Can someone please help me?



i'm taking Valentine's Day pictures soon, and i want to try the new look when i take pictures[:



RAW hair dye in Candy Pink; HELP.?

Candy Pink SUCKS!!



I've been dying my hair purple and pink for 3 years (purple with other colors for 10 years) I was using their a darker pink and now they've discontinued it. If you want a BRIGHT pink and not something that looks faded from the minute you put it in. try Special Effects atomic pink. Hot topic used to sell it, some beauty supply places might also. but I had to buy it online this time because I couldn't find it.



Manic panic hot hot pink is ok but fades very quickly, i personally don't like punky color if they still make it. Fudge is decent, and N'rage is ok but fades fast too.



Good luck!!!



P.S. you MUST bleach your hair for any semi permanent to show up correctly. on black hair you might have to bleach it twice. Be very careful because hair bleach is drying/damaging



RAW hair dye in Candy Pink; HELP.?

well Sally's beauty supplies has spray in dye that im usin on my black hair



http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware...



there's the link. You just spry it in and it washes right out!

No comments:

Post a Comment