Monday, April 23, 2012

How long after i dye my hair can i re-dye it again?

I have a birthday coming up less than 2 weeks and i just got my hair dyed. I wanted a little something darker but i wasn't thinking this dark. Now it's been about a year since i last dyed it, and it was light golden brown. I assume because my hair was so light that's why it came out this way. It's been 3 days now and i still have a little dye coming out when i wash it. Overall, I HATE IT!!!!!! I picked the color dark golden brown which looked nice in the book. I want to change this before my birthday, so how long should i wait before i re-dye it again?



How long after i dye my hair can i re-dye it again?

You can do it tomorrow if you want! You can re-dye your hair the same day you dye it.



How long after i dye my hair can i re-dye it again?

If your hair is healthy, you can do it again in 7 days. If not, wait 2 to 4 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment