Thursday, April 26, 2012

HELP! how do you get TEMPORARY hair dye out??

okay, better version of my question!:P



I have natural light brown hair with blonde highlights.



for march break, me and my friend decided to dye our hair with Red temporary hair dye. with this stuff: http://www.ciao.co.uk/Reviews/L_Oreal_Co...



my friends is out, and mine is STILL in. it's faded, but you can still tell it's red. I WANT MY NATURAL BACK SOOO BADLY!



i do not want to bleach it, or cut it. i tried the whole lemon thing in your hair, sit out in the sun..it did absolutely nothing. i washed my hair a biilliiion times with a ton of different shampoos and nothing helped. i also tried some johnsons baby shampoo, nothing. Oh, almost forgot, i used this hair fye before, but black. and it came out when it was supposed to..so i have no idea what's wrong.



this red dye hasn't come out since..march break..so about 2 months!



I NEED HELP!



BADLY!



HELP! how do you get TEMPORARY hair dye out??

Relax just wait for it. I've used it before. Notice every time you shampoo more and more color washes out. It will start to fade in no time. Don't recolor it because then you might damage your hair. It won't take more than a month i'd say before it is all almost gone.



HELP! how do you get TEMPORARY hair dye out??

well there is special hair stuff to lift the dye out of ure hair.......or you can just wash your hair a lot.....or theres are shappoos and conditionsers that will help get it out....just read the lables.....



HELP! how do you get TEMPORARY hair dye out??

just get in the shower 2ce aday,evryday.really rinse it hard.it'll come out,i kno,i've done it b4.XD

No comments:

Post a Comment