Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hair dye-Tips on putting in tips? (see details)?

I'm going to put purple tips in my hair later today (semi-perm dye), but I've never done it before. My hair is kinda layered, but not layered enough where I can seperate it into different layers easily. Any tips on the best and easiest ways to go about doing this? Also I have bangs that I wear on one side of my face...should I tip those too? Thanx for the help!!



Hair dye-Tips on putting in tips? (see details)?

Keep the bangs regular.



1.Make lots of small ponytails (at least 17) on your head.



2.Mix your bleach up and dip each pony tail into the bleach. Wrap foil around the ends so that you don't drip everywhere. 3.After your hair has turned lighter %26lt;about 10-20 minutes%26gt; rinse your hair. %26lt;keep the ponytails.%26gt;



4. Then apply the purple to the tips of the ponytails and put a plastic bag over your hair. Sit for about 25 minutes.



5. Rinse and make sure you put a clear dye over it or else it will just wash out.



Hair dye-Tips on putting in tips? (see details)?

I did this also with purple ^.^



Okay, so I had the same problem. What you do, is section off your hair, and just do a section at time, doing the tips, [it works better if you have someone help you with the back].



I just seperated my hair into different sections (with pony tail holders) and just started.



I didn't do my bangs, but it's your hair.



Hair dye-Tips on putting in tips? (see details)?

Try to seperate using clips, or barrettes, or even tiny rubberbands. Without seperating it could be a big mess- equal to painting a house without taping anything off. To acheive brighter results you need to bleach the areas you want purple first, and then dye purple. If you don't bleach it first the result will be conservative and hard to see, unless you have bright blonde or white hair naturally. Hope this helps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment