Monday, April 23, 2012

Hair dye trauma...PLEASE HELP!?

I naturally have darkish brown hair that gets lighter in the summer, then I got highlights, and one time bleach was used. I decided I didn't want so much maintenance, so I decided to dye it back to my natural color. However, the color now is SO dark, and I hate it! I bought a clarifying shampoo and have washed my hair 8 times in the last 2 days. It doesn't look any different to me. I just don't like how dark it is. Suggestions PLEASE!!!!! Thank you.



Hair dye trauma...PLEASE HELP!?

There's not a lot of point in washing it that much in 2 days because it's unlikely to help. The only way you can make the colour lighter would be to get a DIY pack that lightens the colour. If you could bear it for a week or two, the colour should lighten quite quickly if you wash it once a day. It'd be much better for you hair than using a lightner which could strip your hair.



Hair dye trauma...PLEASE HELP!?

Get a new hair dye and dye it a ligher color or get your hair highlighted by a salon (DON'T DO IT YOURSELF!!!!!)



Hair dye trauma...PLEASE HELP!?

No- do not dye it again, Loreal make a colour remover, get that and it will lighten it, it wont take it all out but it will lighten it with out damage!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment