Friday, April 27, 2012

Manic Panic Hair Dye?

Have any one tried manic panic hair dye of any kind.have couple of questions:



What product did u use?



Did it work?



Did it show on your hair?(if u have dark hair)



How did it long last for you?



How long did it take for it to come(if u order form their website)



I'm just wonder cuz i wanna buy the pink but i have black hair



thanks in advance



Manic Panic Hair Dye?

www.manicpanic.com



You HAVE to prebleach unless your hair is really light.



Always leave it on longer.



I've used it all.



It lasted five months for me only washing my hair once a week using color protectant shampoo.



I bought it from a store.



It showed on my hair only because I bleached. If you use it on black hair it'll only come up with a bit of a lighter, pinker tone, and that's if you leave it on for hours and heat process.



Wash out with cold water when you do wash it out. Don't shampoo for as long as possible. And don't wash often. Once a week will suffice. If your hair is greasy/dirty a lot, use dry shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment