Thursday, April 26, 2012

Please help me... If i dye over my medium brown hair that has blonde highlights...?

to a dark ash brown in 5 cool.. what will happen?



the cool ash tones is supposed to eliminate red/orange tones,



but right now my roots are growing in really dark brown, about a little bit more then half an inch...and the rest of my hair is medium brown with a reddish hue to it [from the sun] %26amp; medium blonde skinny highlights all over,



if i dye my hair that dark brown with ash cooler tones in it what will happen to the highlights?



ive heard so many things, like the blonde will turn orange,



and the rest of my hair will be the color of the dye,



and ive also heard that when im going to dye it my hair will be that color, but the highlights will be lighter or uneven.



I dont know what to expect.. can anyone who has had exiprence or know hair well, tell me what will happen?



[and please dont suggest for me to go to the salon or see a professional.. i bought the hair dye and im doing it today. going to the salon isnt an option.]



thnx!



%26lt;3



Please help me... If i dye over my medium brown hair that has blonde highlights...?

If you're not willing to consider going to a salon, our answers here aren't really going to tell you anything other than pure speculation on what will happen because there isn't really any advice other than see a professional to be had here. You have pretty much heard all of the possibilities already. I'd say the most likely of those would be that the blonde highlights will turn out an odd shade, as hair that has been lightened to blonde typically doesn't get colored over well at home unless the shade of the new color is very, very dark. Good luck though.



Please help me... If i dye over my medium brown hair that has blonde highlights...?

I think it will dye fine. The if the highlights are chemically done they might not die as well as uncolored hair. I've seen some girls have died over highlights look greenishing with an ashy die.



Please help me... If i dye over my medium brown hair that has blonde highlights...?

it'll b ok

No comments:

Post a Comment