Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair dye help!!!!!!!?

So right now my hair is golden blond. Whenever I try and dye it to a dark blond it always washes out even when I don't wash my hair for two days so how do I keep the color in longer



Hair dye help!!!!!!!?

it depends on your products. I say you buy a more trusted brand of hair dye or go to a hair salon to get it done. If you do go to a hair salon ask how you can keep the color from fading.



Hair dye help!!!!!!!?

Get a better product some of them say that it will wash out ofter a few time other ones stay in longer......



Hair dye help!!!!!!!?

go to the salon again and ask them how you van keep your hair dye longer and might sovle your answer



or....



go on this website



http://sawaal.ibibo.com/beauty-and-fashi...

No comments:

Post a Comment