Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bleaching Kits or Blonde Hair Dye? I am going to streak my hair PINK.?

Ok.. so I was wondering... I wanted to streak/highlight parts of my hair pink. I was wondering...Instead of buying a bleaching kit...would it be just the same as buying blonde hair dye? I have dark brown hair. I really dont mind buying a bleach kit, it's just more convinient to do regular hair dye..ANY opinions?



Bleaching Kits or Blonde Hair Dye? I am going to streak my hair PINK.?

Hair is based on a numbers system. 1 thru 10. One=black. Ten=Blondest Blonde. (it can go up to a 12, but that's TMI) You sound like ur a 1, 2 or 3. BUY BLEACH. Blonde color, ESPECIALLY over the counter, will ruin any sort of social life you may have! Buy your bleach thru a friend in the biz. If u don't know a stylist or have a license, go to a SALLY'S type store.(LINK BELOW) Get a REPUTABLE bleach. (KALIEDACOLORS, BW 2000) Creme Developer. (the people working in Sally's are not required to know a lick about hair, BTW. No offense to them) So don't bother asking their help. It is vital that u do not rinse the bleach too soon. If you peek @ it and see orange after rubbing some bleach off of a section, DO NT PANICK! When lifting, (especially on dark hair) you r REMOVING color from hair. It happens in stages:dark red, to red orange to orange, pale orange then yellow. After yellow u can tone to a platinum blonde



In u'r case you can rinse @ the PALE orange to pale yellow phase. (avg. about 45 minutes off the scalp) because ur not going for platinum. remember, 3 things: nothing is guaranteed here. i would have to see ur hair to guarantee the results of my recommendation. 2) go to a salon and have this done! and finally, salons charge on avg. $100 an hour for color CORRECTION. And only (avg.) $90 to $120(ish) for color.



Peace, love and hair grease,



buddhamoon



Bleaching Kits or Blonde Hair Dye? I am going to streak my hair PINK.?

Thanks a lot that really helped me a lot! Your a Sweetheart! Report It



Bleaching Kits or Blonde Hair Dye? I am going to streak my hair PINK.?

i would bleach it cause ur hair is dark but becareful on what kinda bleach kit u get



Bleaching Kits or Blonde Hair Dye? I am going to streak my hair PINK.?

look at the side of the box of hair dye, some of them have the "if your hair is this... this is what it will look like" and most of the blonde dyes are made for people who already have light hair, and don't even have the power to lighten such dark hair. I'd just go with a bleaching/lightening kit. the Herbal Essence bleaching is wonderful, by the way, very conditioning.



Bleaching Kits or Blonde Hair Dye? I am going to streak my hair PINK.?

bleaching kit that are made for highlights



Bleaching Kits or Blonde Hair Dye? I am going to streak my hair PINK.?

You need to bleach bath the strands that u want to colour , then colour those pink

No comments:

Post a Comment