Thursday, April 26, 2012

Black hair dyed red... now I want to dye it black?

I basically got my hair dyed red (more brownish red) and now I want my natural black back. Can I dye it natural black over the red? Will it come out black or light brown or what???



Black hair dyed red... now I want to dye it black?

It may have a tinge of warmth/red tone to it, nothing too noticeable. You could definitely put a black color over it.



And for the person above, if your family has a bunch of hairdressers, then you'd know that your hair is already dead. It will cause damage if you keep coloring over it again and again, but if you're just doing the retouch, you will not lose your hair.



Black hair dyed red... now I want to dye it black?

Go ahead,you might have just a tint of red in there though.



I've done it before,it will look fine.



Black hair dyed red... now I want to dye it black?

your hair will never be your natural color unless you let it grow out. if you contunie to dye your hair whenever it fades out, your hair will eventually die %26amp; fall out as you start to get older. i know this because my family are hairdressers.



Black hair dyed red... now I want to dye it black?

You need to strip your hair first then you wouldnt have to die it bck because it was black to begin with!

No comments:

Post a Comment