Monday, April 23, 2012

How much is hair dye from sally beautys?

how much is bleach from sallys?



how much is black hair dye?



i'm dying my hair black %26amp; some of it bleached



also buying 18" blonde extensions for 30 dollars



so i can put coontails and leopard prints in them



what way should i dye my hair?



my idea was black and then under some of my hair bleached



How much is hair dye from sally beautys?

Bleach is $3



Black hair dye is $4



Dye your hair black, good choice!



How much is hair dye from sally beautys?

Black hair dye from Sally's is probably about $4 and up. And I think it's easier to just get coontails done. I have them and didn't want to waste my own time and just got them done for $5 at StyleAmerica. But anyhow, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment