Saturday, May 5, 2012

After 3-4 days of hair dye will Prell Shampoo fade it?

I dyed my hair on Tuesday afternoon and it turned my medium brown hair into a darker brown/black cherry color with a red tint. I have heard that Prell Shampoo will fade some of the hair dye but is it too late? I want to try fading it without completely stripping my hair of its natural colors via bleaching products. Is there any hope or another product out there that will work?



If it does, what should I do to my hair (how many minutes should I leave it in for, etc.?)?



After 3-4 days of hair dye will Prell Shampoo fade it?

Any clarfiying shampoo will fade the color gradually more quickly than a shampoo for color treated hair. It won't strip a lot of the color out but it will fade nicely over the next few weeks.



After 3-4 days of hair dye will Prell Shampoo fade it?

good grief dont use prell!! it is prolly one of the worst product you could use!! prell is very drying to the hair and strips it also. go to your salon and get a clarifying shampoo.

1 comment: