Friday, April 27, 2012

About Hair Dye?

Is it bad for you? I've heard that chemicals are absorbed thru your scalp and that hair dye can eventually cause hair loss. Is this true? And which is worse - blond/red or brown/black hair color?



About Hair Dye?

If you use hair dye alot, it can cause hair loss or thinning of hair.They have the same worse. Get a better brand of hair dye or go to a salon and you will have the best and safest results.



About Hair Dye?

I have colored my hair for 40 years using Clairol Nice 'n Easy and so far so good. OMG! Has it been THAT long?!?! I started coloring my hair when I was 16 and I am now 56. I have never let it grow out! I don't think I am ready to stop, since people still tell me I look very young for my age. Report It



About Hair Dye?

It is bad for ur hair but if u wanna use it buy 2 boxes of herbal essences color flirt mousse it lasts 4 3 weeks and is risk free

No comments:

Post a Comment