Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Another Kool-Aid hair dye (highlighting) question. Help?

My mom won't let me get real hair dye because it damages hair. I haven't talked to her about using Kool-Aid yet, but which one is healthier for highlighting hair?



On a side not: I need to convince my mom to let me highlight my hair. Help ]:?



Another Kool-Aid hair dye (highlighting) question. Help?

First off I tried the whole "temporary kool-aid trick" and it took forever to get out of my hair, Not only that but i smelt like kool aid 24/7. Talk to your mom and ask to go to a professional. You seem young, and she's right you don't want to go screwing around with your hair, trust me i dyed my hair at 11, and YIKES.



Another Kool-Aid hair dye (highlighting) question. Help?

just be like mom either you get me a good dye job or i do a crappy one



Another Kool-Aid hair dye (highlighting) question. Help?

You know i have been coloring my hair for years, i went to beauty school so i know what you can tell her. there are colors that stop processing when they are done. You can find them at like sallys beauty supply. And coloring hair actually thickens the hair shaft. i have colored my hair 3 times with in 24 hours and my hair didnt fall out.

No comments:

Post a Comment