Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What Hair dye for dark roots?

I have bleached blonde hair with light brown roots.



I cannot put the bleach on my roots as it will burn my scalp so i want to know a good hair dye to buy for my roots that wont make them go ginger.



This is for my girlfriend btw



What Hair dye for dark roots?

go to a beuty supply store and in the hair dye section they have bottles of white cream that you use with hair dye colors to cosomizr your color but it would be safe to use on its own because it lightens it without adding color like reg. hair dyes do



What Hair dye for dark roots?

i have dark hair and i have the same problem



i have tried like every hair dye ever made and this one is the best:



garnier nutrisse



try it in dark golden blonde



it looks great and doesnt hurt the scalp at all



i love it



hope i helped



- :)

No comments:

Post a Comment