Monday, May 7, 2012

Where in Singapore do I go to dye my hair dirty blonde?

My natural hair color is black but i've dyed my hair a lot of times.. Now my hair is dyed brown.. And i wanna dye my hair dirty blonde but i dont know where in singapore to dye dirty blonde.. Dont know which salon to go to.. Please tell me.. I need help.. Thank you very much..



Where in Singapore do I go to dye my hair dirty blonde?

You can't "dye" your hair lighter. You have to bleach your hair in order to lighten it to the desired pigment. You should go to a salon or you could do it at home with a flash 30 or flash 40 kit. Nothing can go wrong if you follow the directions on the box.



Try Special Effects or Manic Panic flash volume bleach.



You can always bleach it lighter than you want and simply use a "dirty blonde" shade (dye) to darken it.



Where in Singapore do I go to dye my hair dirty blonde?

theres 1 in singapor city but its very hard to find ive been to singapor be 4 trust me .

No comments:

Post a Comment