Monday, May 7, 2012

I need the Perfect hair dye!!?

i want to buy a hair dye thats like... medium brownish since my hairs extremely dark... it grows blue under the light and i really really want to dye my hair... i dunt want to bleach myy hair to get it done but i just dont know the right kind of brand thats not to harsh and expensivve.... .pleasee... helpp... thxxxx./...



I need the Perfect hair dye!!?

i used Colours chestnut brown. :) my hair was really dark too. now its a bit lighter specially when the sunlight hits. :)



I need the Perfect hair dye!!?

Why would you want to dye it!?!? The hair that turns blue under light is about as beautiful as it can get. I always wished SO much that I had that color hair!!



I need the Perfect hair dye!!?

honestly if u want all over cover, u should go to a cheaper place like a hair cuttery as thats not too expensive. another option is do some highlights at the salon to give it brown color and depth. if u go for the wrong color, itll be too dark, so it goes unnoticed. or too light then u just damage your hair. so go to a pro!! i get mine cheap at the hair cuttery. if u cant afford that, go to a Sallys beauty salon, and they can help u pick the right colors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment