Monday, May 7, 2012

Should i cut my hair, dye, etc?? please help?

I HAVE MEDIUM HAIR. NATURALLY CURLY AND COARSE. I DONT LIKE IT CURLY SO I **ALWAYS** STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR. HOPEFULLY ILL BE ABLE TO GET IT "JAPENESE STRAIGHTENED" SOON, BUT THAT MEANS ILL HAVE TO FOLLOW UP W THAT TREATMENT EVERY 6 MTNHS..ALSO INCLUDING THE FACT THAT IT COSTS $$$$!.



IM ALWAYS UP FOR CHANGE AND IM EXTREMELY SPONTANEOUS..I LOVE RIHANNAS NEW CUT BUT IM TOO AFRAID TO GET IT THAT SHORT.



I WANT TO CUT IT ABOUT A HALF AN INCH SHORTER THAN MY SHOULDERS...



AANNNDDD I WANT TO DIE IT..TO MATCH MY EYE COLOR. POSSIBLY A CHRISTINA MILIAN COLOR..GOLDEN BLONDE OR SOMETHING..buuuut I DIED MY HAIR BLACK AND I HEARD ITS HARD TO GET OUT. I'D DEF HAVE TO GO TO PROFESSIONALS.



ANY TIPS?



ADVICE?



COMMENTS? QUESTIONS?



me with black curly hair



http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o188/...



straight blk hair



http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o188/...



red



http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o188/...



Should i cut my hair, dye, etc?? please help?

I think your hair looks really pretty black, but if you want to dye it, then wait a while and wash it a lot so it can fade some. that may make it easier to make it lighter without having to go to professionals



Should i cut my hair, dye, etc?? please help?

i have long curly hair and used to straighen it all the time cuz i thought it looked better but one day i wore it curly and everyone was like wow, now i think curly haired people should never straighted their hair it jsut looks more natural that way, and looking at ur pics, i like how it looks curly, you dont need to spend all that time/$ straightening. for dye, maybe orange/red, you could even go platinum blonde if you want

No comments:

Post a Comment