Friday, March 30, 2012

Quick! i need a new hair dye!?

Ok i dont have much time i have natural black hair, and i always get a blonde color from the store and it doesn't even make my hair brown my hair is exactly the same as it usually is. What hair dye brand should i buy from the store that isn't to expensive and can really work and dye my hair?



Quick! i need a new hair dye!?

I've tried to go blonde too, and only wind up a sickly orange. If you really want to be blonde, you'll probably have to shell out more than the ten bucks for a home kit. I got an actual blonde streak at the salon a few years back; my cosmetologist friend wanted to show me that is was possible to go blonde, and it was indeed. I've found that I really look better in dark hair colors, though. And it's nice not having to worry about roots all the time. My hair stays a compliment-drawing slightly maroon tinted version of natural; I spend my ten bucks a few times a year and use a shade called Chocolate Cherry. It brings out pink tones in my complexion and makes me feel just a bit daring since it's not a completely natural looking hair color,



Quick! i need a new hair dye!?

maybe you should go to a cosmotologist and ask them.. they will give more info on what you should do and not do and what you should us.. there are also places like regis and stores like that that will really help you with that problem.



Quick! i need a new hair dye!?

If they have Conair,use that.



Quick! i need a new hair dye!?

I had the same issue once. I have jet black hair. Well at least it was until I dyed it. Try bleaching your hair and then coloring it. Also I think there's this Garnier stuff that's meant especially for people with black hair who want lighter hair. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment