Friday, March 30, 2012

BALCk SEMi-PERMANENT hair dye??

what`s the best brand?



because i want to dye my hair,%26amp;%26amp; i want it to look REALLy,REALLy DARk BLACk!, but i don`t want to use permanent hair dye,%26amp;%26amp; my hair color is like dark blonde/brownish. :D



BALCk SEMi-PERMANENT hair dye??

Once you dye hair black there's no way of removing the dye without stripping it--period. I currently have black hair but I originally had very dark brown. I dyed it black two years ago but wanted to go back to brown and the semi-perm dye I used never washed out. Eventually I got it stripped at the salon and the hair dresser told me no type of black dye will come out of lighter hair. Eventually, I dyed it back to black. Sorry, you either have to take the plunge and do it black and keep it black or not do it at all.



BALCk SEMi-PERMANENT hair dye??

the only hair color i know that works good for jet black hair is Black Henna but this will not come out of you hair, you just have to let it grow out but its natural and wont damge your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment