Friday, March 30, 2012

Red Hair Dye? [in my so-called life]?

Does anyone know a good hair dye, very similar, if not exact to the color claire danes dyed hers to as Angela Chase did in my so called life?



Red Hair Dye? [in my so-called life]?

just go get your hair dye at a salon professionally



cause they give you a book or something and you choose a bunch of options of reds.



is it just me or many people are starting to dye their hair red :\



:D



Red Hair Dye? [in my so-called life]?

rouge



Red Hair Dye? [in my so-called life]?

idk



Red Hair Dye? [in my so-called life]?

Clairol



Red Hair Dye? [in my so-called life]?

Use henna! It's healthier.



Red Hair Dye? [in my so-called life]?

umm I don't know what that is, but I like the colour mahogany red, It's nice...



Red Hair Dye? [in my so-called life]?

why not go to claire danes website and see if there is info on her hair nad make-up people. maybe they can tell you how they created her color .

No comments:

Post a Comment