Friday, March 30, 2012

Best Brand Of Hair-Dye?

What's the best brand of hair-dye to go over highlighted hair?



I have light brown hair with two blonde highlighted areas at the front



I'm wanting to dye it a DARK brown all over..Whats the best brand to use for a permanent colour?



Best Brand Of Hair-Dye?

Nutrisse? The one Davina advertises.



Some permanent dyes still wash out a little each time wash after wash however this one has good coverage and the colour actually stays exact wash after wash. I have tried quite a few on the market.



It will be fine to go over your highlights as I did the same thing. Try Garnier Nutrisse Cream / Shade 7 (Almond) Very light brown. Although it states light brown it will still come out quite dark. Good luck.



Best Brand Of Hair-Dye?

Hope it goes well. Report It



Best Brand Of Hair-Dye?

L'Oreal



http://www.loreal.com



Best Brand Of Hair-Dye?

Garnier Fructise.



:]



Best Brand Of Hair-Dye?

I don't dye my hair that much anymore. I used to every 2 months, but then I, too decided, I wanted brown, which is my hair color. Of all the dyes I have tried, I guess I like the Herbal Essances hair dyes. They leave your hair softer than any other hair dye I have tried. They also have extra conditioner for up to a weeks worth to help keep the color, and moisture.

No comments:

Post a Comment