Friday, March 30, 2012

I want to dye my hair.Its naturally brown and the dye is honey blonde.all it says is mix with develo

its gonna be my first time dying it. The hair dye says to mix it with the cream developer it doesnt say anything about mixing it with bleach. so if i dont put bleach will the color not work once i dye it to my hair?



I want to dye my hair.Its naturally brown and the dye is honey blonde.all it says is mix with developer???

Depending on how dark your hair is, it may turn brassy or look orangey to you. The developer is the "bleach" as you call it. It opens the cuticles in your hair and removes some of your natural color so that the hair color can deposit into the strands. If you want a true honey blonde, I suggest you find a hairstylist to do it for you. Also, have you chosen a permanent color or semi-permanent? Bear in mind that semi permanent color won't lift as much as permanent, but you won't have the line between your colored hair and your natural hair that you do when the hair grows after coloring it. Hope this makes sense and good luck.



I want to dye my hair.Its naturally brown and the dye is honey blonde.all it says is mix with developer???

yep try it



I want to dye my hair.Its naturally brown and the dye is honey blonde.all it says is mix with developer???

Just follow the instructions. If you are unsure just go to the salon and pay them to do it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment